Welcome! Tasfa.net is a portal that is designed to provide immigrant students in the State of Texas a one stop destination for their questions about financial aid and In-State tuition.
In this page you will find:
- Information about the law HB1403/SB1528
- The TASFA Forms: TASFA FORMS
- Texas Affidavit of Intent: Affidavit
- Information about Taxes: Taxes
- College Contacts: Contacts
- Selective Service: SS Website
- And a list of DREAMER friendly: Scholarships
Once you filled out your TASFA follow this checklist to make sure your package is complete and ready to be turned in (in person or by mail) to the financial aid office.
- Tax Transcript
- Tax forms for previous year
- Selective service (MALES Only)
- Affidavit of Intent (Original Notarized)
Remember your packet must be turned in, in person, or be mailed directly to the schools financial aid office.
***Some programs in some institutions in the State of Texas may require for students who are Legal Permanent Residents or Citizens to submit the TASFA in order to receive financial aid for certain programs. If you are a Legal Permanent Resident or a U.S. Citizen and our looking for federal financial aid please visit www.fafsa.gov